The employees of Cummings Aerospace are what set us apart from other small businesses in the aerospace industry. Every employee is important to the success of Cummings Aerospace and each year a few are chosen by peers and corporate leadership to receive special recognition for their achievements.
Cummings Aerospace congratulates our 2016 Employee Award Winners for their outstanding achievements!
* Employee of the Year Award, Ms. Kayla Stanfield
* Executive Leadership Award, Mr. John Leugers
* Outstanding Technical Achievement, Mr. Chuck Wright
* Outstanding Technical Achievement, Mr. Keith Neel
* Rising Star Award, Mr. Steven McClendon
* Team Achievement Award, NASA S-MASS II Program, Ms. Jennifer Thompson and Ms. Lisa DeVries
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogNews | Quality | Technology |
Most Popular Articles
- Now Offering Agile Training
- Cummings Aerospace successfully completed AS9100 Rev D certification
- Sara Deaton selected to serve as an Ambassador for Capability Counts 2019
- U.S. Air Force seeking replacement for Minuteman III ICBM
- Expanding into Manufacturing on the Foundation of Quality
- "Game Changing Technologies"
- Cummings Aerospace and Air Force Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Scientist and Engineers
- The Evolution of Quality