The Contracts Administrator position is a full-time exempt position. The individual will handle routine contract and subcontract administration, pricing and project control functions associated with a variety of contract types. The individual will report to the Contracts Manager.
- Review and administer non-disclosure and teaming agreements
- Review contract awards and modifications, prepare briefs, and notify project personnel of requirements or changes
- Execute consulting and subcontract agreements and modifications
- Maintain and track contractual records and documentation
- Assist with pricing and other contractual elements of proposal submissions
- Maintain relevant project contract data in Deltek Costpoint
- Work closely with Program Managers and customer counterparts to ensure contractual compliance and successful project execution
- Support the development and/or enhancement of corporate policies and processes related to contracts
- Assist with the implementation of new internal controls to ensure compliance and enhancement of the workflow of the contracts department
- Interface across the corporate functional organizations to ensure consistent implementation of contract related processes
- Prepare monthly invoices, cost report deliverables and contract briefs in accordance with contract requirements and corporate policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Contract Administration, Business or equivalent
- At least five (5) years of experience in DoD contract administration
- Strong verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint is highly desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Selected applicant must be able to successfully pass a background investigation
Cummings Aerospace provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cummings Aerospace complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cummings Aerospace expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cummings Aerospace’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.