Cummings Aerospace plays an important role in supporting HudsonAlpha’s Educational Outreach program. Funding provided by Cummings Aerospace empowered HudsonAlpha to secure equipment, space, and opportunity for everyone from middle-school, high-school, teachers, and undergraduate students. Cummings Aerospace also sponsored a cell culture laboratory for HudsonAlpha where all audiences explore the science of harvesting cells, for instance one experiment was conducted where the participants extracted DNA from a mammalian cell culture. For more information, the 2019 HudsonAlpha Foundation Impact Report can be found at: http://anyflip.com/ddyv/nwfl/
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogNews | Quality | STEM | Technology | UNCP |
Most Popular Articles
- Now Offering Agile Training
- Cummings Aerospace successfully completed AS9100 Rev D certification
- Sara Deaton selected to serve as an Ambassador for Capability Counts 2019
- Congratulations to our 2016 Employee Award Winners!
- U.S. Air Force seeking replacement for Minuteman III ICBM
- "Game Changing Technologies"
- Cummings Aerospace and Air Force Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Scientist and Engineers
- Expanding into Manufacturing on the Foundation of Quality