Cummings Aerospace is pleased to announce the achievement of AS 9100:2016 (Revision D) registration! Our Quality Management System(QMS) was successfully audited in March 2018 to AS9100 Rev D and ISO 9001:2015. This achievement ensures Cummings Aerospace continues to deliver quality products to our Customers. Quality products and technical excellence have been the foundation of Cummings Aerospace since inception. We achieved our original ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2012 which established a framework for our QMS. Since that time, we have incorporated CMMI for Development Level III and AS9100 Rev C, and now AS9100 Rev D certification.
Working in the Aerospace industry requires certain controls and methods to ensure the reliability of our products and the safety of those using them. We strive for processes that create predictable and repeatable results while encouraging creativity and innovation in our employees. We want to give the warfighter assurance that Cummings Aerospace products have the precision and accuracy necessary to fulfill the mission. This AS9100 Rev D achievement continues to provide customers confidence that we have the quality processes and capabilities to solve complex engineering and manufacturing problems across the aviation, space, and defense industry.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogNews | Quality | Technology |
Most Popular Articles
- Now Offering Agile Training
- Sara Deaton selected to serve as an Ambassador for Capability Counts 2019
- Congratulations to our 2016 Employee Award Winners!
- U.S. Air Force seeking replacement for Minuteman III ICBM
- "Game Changing Technologies"
- Expanding into Manufacturing on the Foundation of Quality
- Cummings Aerospace and Air Force Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Scientist and Engineers
- The Evolution of Quality