Cumming Aerospace is pleased to announce the achievement of AS 9100 registration! Expanding our quality management system (QMS) to include AS 9100 was an important strategic goal that aligns with our recent expansion into additive manufacturing and our long time presence in the Aerospace industry.
Quality products and technical excellence have been the foundation of Cummings Aerospace since inception. We achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2012 which established a framework for our QMS, with the now achieved vision of adding CMMI Level III and AS9100 certifications.
Working in the Aerospace industry requires certain controls and methods to ensure the reliability of our products and the safety of those using them. We strive for processes that create predictable and repeatable results while encouraging creativity and innovation in our employees. We want to give the war fighter assurance that Cummings Aerospace products have the precision and accuracy necessary to fulfill the mission. The AS 9100 registration enables us up to do just that! It gives our customers confidence that we have the quality processes and capabilities to solve complex engineering and manufacturing problems across the aviation, space, and defense industry.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogNews | Quality | Technology |
Most Popular Articles
- Now Offering Agile Training
- Cummings Aerospace successfully completed AS9100 Rev D certification
- Sara Deaton selected to serve as an Ambassador for Capability Counts 2019
- Congratulations to our 2016 Employee Award Winners!
- U.S. Air Force seeking replacement for Minuteman III ICBM
- "Game Changing Technologies"
- Cummings Aerospace and Air Force Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Scientist and Engineers
- The Evolution of Quality