The Information Systems and Facility Security Officer is a full-time exempt position. The INFORMATION SYSTEMS and FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER is responsible for assisting in the implementation, management, administration, and control of corporate information systems under direction of the Cybersecurity Manager. The INFORMATION SYSTEMS and FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER will be responsible for implementing security, technical, and administrative controls, involving the security of corporate information systems and other programs as assigned. The INFORMATION SYSTEMS and FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER will report to the Director of Corporate Operations with guidance from the Cyber Security Manager.
- Assisting the Cybersecurity manager in developing, documenting, and monitoring compliance with and reporting of the cleared contractor’s facility’s IS’s security program. This will include assisting in producing, managing, and developing security documentation (e.g. SSP, POA&M, supporting artifacts, etc.) and creation of RMF packages through eMASS.
- Ensuring compliance with current Cybersecurity policies, concepts, and measures when designing, procuring, adopting, and developing new Information Systems under direction of the Cybersecurity Manager.
- Assisting in communicating and providing Information Systems Security education, training, and awareness program including NISPOM required initial and refresher security and insider threat training.
- Weekly Antivirus Updates for all Information Systems, Weekly Auditing of all Information Systems, Quarterly patching on all Information Systems and Networking equipment.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures.
- Completing required INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY OFFICER and FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER training to maintain certifications and compliance with government regulations (as assigned by the Director of Corporate Operations and/or Cybersecurity Manager).
- Successfully implement and maintain the corporate security program and information systems in compliance with NISPOM, DoD and other US Government agency security requirements and manage and maintain DoD security databases.
- Responsible for System Security Plans (SSPs) development, administering self-reviews of all aspects of the security program, and participating in scheduled DCSA audits.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Niceville facility to include; interface with the property management company, support administrative tasks, maintain office supplies and equipment, etc.
- Perform routine security functions including; process visit requests, security incident investigations, and security clearance applications, process and review DD From 254’s, etc.
Skills and Competencies
- At least 3 years security experience supporting DoD programs (e.g. Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO), FSO, Cybersecurity Analyst, etc.) and/or organizations or a degree in the relevant field.
- At least 2 years in systems administration with a focus in Microsoft Windows and Linux client/server architecture.
- Knowledge of government security regulations, manuals, and processes, to include the NISPOM, NISPOM Supplement, DCSA ODAA security manuals, OPSEC principles, and COMSEC requirements including COMSEC Custodian experience.
- Candidate should have the ability to obtain necessary certifications per DoD directive 8570.1. IAT Level II will be required for this position.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize work and deliver on time work products.
- Candidate must have an active DOD TOP SECRET security clearance.
Cummings Aerospace provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cummings Aerospace complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cummings Aerospace expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cummings Aerospace’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.