Cummings Aerospace is pleased to announce that we are now offering Agile Training.
Our Agile Fundamentals and Implementation two-day interactive training class is a perfect fit if you are looking to understand Agile methodology and need a solid foundation to build upon. Whether you are a project manager, in charge of keeping development projects on track, or a software developer, new to the agile environment, this course will help. We will explain the theory and concepts behind the Agile approach and go over the specific practices used in Agile Scrum projects. To find out when classes are offered, and additional details click on this LEARN MORE link. We hope you will come learn with us.
Customized on-site training is also available. We can tailor our training to meet your process needs.
Sara Deaton will be the trainer for this class. Ms. Deaton has over 30 years’ software development and software quality assurance experience on Department of Defense (DoD) Programs. She has led the development and implementation of Agile Scrum processes, as well as established the corporate Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with CMMI for Development v1.3 (using Agile Scrum), AS9100 Rev D and ISO 9001:2015. Ms. Deaton holds a BS degree in Applied Mathematics and an MS in Operations Research.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogNews | Quality | Technology |
Most Popular Articles
- Cummings Aerospace successfully completed AS9100 Rev D certification
- Sara Deaton selected to serve as an Ambassador for Capability Counts 2019
- Congratulations to our 2016 Employee Award Winners!
- U.S. Air Force seeking replacement for Minuteman III ICBM
- Expanding into Manufacturing on the Foundation of Quality
- "Game Changing Technologies"
- Cummings Aerospace and Air Force Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Scientist and Engineers
- The Evolution of Quality