The Radar Signal Analyst position is a full-time exempt position. This individual will report to the MDS Program Director.
- Responsible for analyzing strategic radar signal data.
- Use customer provided MATLAB scripts to analyze strategic radar signal data.
- Compare analysis results against test case design descriptions.
- Document and communicate anomalies/error to technical leads.
- Develop presentations of results for technical briefings to leadership.
- Ensure customer and corporate policies and procedures are adhered to in the day to day performance of duties.
- Developing presentations of results for technical briefings to leadership.
- Support other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar degree field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
- Understanding of radar signal and data processing
- MATLAB knowledge and experience
- Experience with Linux OS
- PERL script knowledge and experience desired
- Familiarity with X-Band radars is desired
- Familiarity with MDA pre-and post-test analysis activities and procedures is preferred
- Ability to generate clear, concise, and intuitive presentation results
- Experience with root cause analysis of Strategic radar systems and interoperability is desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Candidates must possess an active security clearance
Cummings Aerospace provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cummings Aerospace complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cummings Aerospace expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.