HUNTSVILLE, Ala.—Cummings Aerospace is pleased to announce the appointment of Roger F. Bartlett to Program Director at the company's Tucson, Arizona facility. "Roger’s education and professional experience add breadth and depth to our existing mechanical engineering competencies and DoD program leadership expertise.” said Sheila Cummings, President and CEO of Cummings Aerospace.
Mr. Bartlett brings over 30 years of experience in DoD program engineering, including positions such as Chief Engineer, Lead Systems Engineer, mechanical technical product lead, engineering functional leader, and integrated product team lead. In his new role at Cummings Aerospace, he will oversee Tucson program execution, contribute to company-wide business development efforts, and provide subject matter expertise in mechanical, thermal, and systems engineering.
Bartlett holds a master's degree in mechanical engineering from Purdue University, and a bachelor's (also in mechanical engineering) from Brigham Young University. He is also a graduate of a rigorous corporate systems engineering training program. His work experience spans the product development cycle including IRAD, proposals, engineering prototype development, detailed design, integration and test, and production support for diverse programs from Missile Defense Agency to U.S. Army programs.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Now Offering Agile Training
- Cummings Aerospace successfully completed AS9100 Rev D certification
- Congratulations to our 2016 Employee Award Winners!
- Sara Deaton selected to serve as an Ambassador for Capability Counts 2019
- U.S. Air Force seeking replacement for Minuteman III ICBM
- "Game Changing Technologies"
- Cummings Aerospace and Air Force Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Scientist and Engineers
- Expanding into Manufacturing on the Foundation of Quality