Cummings Aerospace is pleased to announce that Sara Deaton, our Vice President of Quality Assurance, has been selected by the CMMI Institute to serve as one of the 10 Ambassadors for Capability Counts 2019. The Ambassador role is designed to welcome, guide, and include people who are new to the conference or the CMMI community. Ms. Deaton is excited and honored to be selected for this opportunity. She has been a presenter at the last two Capability Counts conferences and understands the value of attending this conference. There is always excellent information exchanged, and lasting friendships made.
The mission for the Ambassadors is to make sure all participants feel included and part of the community and to guide them in making choices about the conference program. As an Ambassador, Ms. Deaton’s goal is to make it the very best social and learning experience possible. Register for Capability Counts 2019 here.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Now Offering Agile Training
- Cummings Aerospace successfully completed AS9100 Rev D certification
- Congratulations to our 2016 Employee Award Winners!
- U.S. Air Force seeking replacement for Minuteman III ICBM
- Expanding into Manufacturing on the Foundation of Quality
- "Game Changing Technologies"
- Cummings Aerospace and Air Force Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Scientist and Engineers
- The Evolution of Quality