Since inception, Cummings Aerospace has placed significant resources towards implementing and improving the Quality Management System (QMS). Quality is a core value that is woven throughout the company and has significant impacts on our products, services, and people.
A strong quality reputation is essential to winning new business and retaining customers. Our customers know that when they contract with Cummings Aerospace, they will get a great product or service with repeatable and predictability quality. Our QMS allows us to have defined processes that support quality implementation, impact our name branding, and the likelihood of future business.
Being AS9100 and CMMI Level III certified provides Cummings Aerospace with a recognizable and measurable industry standard that tell customers (current and future) what controls our QMS provides. By expanding the standards we include in the QMS framework we are; increasing the robustness of our QMS, diversifying our product offerings to customers, and increasing business growth opportunities.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogNews | Quality | Technology |
Most Popular Articles
- Now Offering Agile Training
- Cummings Aerospace successfully completed AS9100 Rev D certification
- Sara Deaton selected to serve as an Ambassador for Capability Counts 2019
- Congratulations to our 2016 Employee Award Winners!
- U.S. Air Force seeking replacement for Minuteman III ICBM
- "Game Changing Technologies"
- Cummings Aerospace and Air Force Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Scientist and Engineers
- Expanding into Manufacturing on the Foundation of Quality